Hot News
Blaise Ffrench: A Multifaceted Journey from Queens to Global Influence
The Story of Andy Martínez: Turning Passion into Purpose
A New Chapter: Trump Hosts Erdogan at the White House Amidst Strategic Shifts
A Nation on the Brink: The 2025 U.S. Government Shutdown Crisis”
A $100,000 Tariff on Talent: Trump’s H-1B Visa Overhaul and Its Global Implications
Breaking News and USA Updates with USAUpdate24
  • Home
  • Breaking
  • USA
  • Business
    • CEO
    • Founder
    • Entrepreneur
    • Journalist
    • Realtor
  • Health
    • Doctor
    • Plastic surgeon
    • Beauty cosmetics
  • Crypto
    • Trading
  • Entertainment
  • Science
  • Sports
    • Athlete
    • Coach
    • Fitness trainer
  • Technology
Reading: Oakland man gets 7 years for unlawful possession of gun
  • bitcoinBitcoin(BTC)$91,170.980.29%
  • ethereumEthereum(ETH)$3,028.931.17%
  • tetherTether(USDT)$1.00-0.01%
  • rippleXRP(XRP)$2.19-0.52%
  • binancecoinBNB(BNB)$887.521.50%
  • solanaSolana(SOL)$137.601.06%
  • usd-coinUSDC(USDC)$1.000.01%
  • staked-etherLido Staked Ether(STETH)$3,026.511.11%
  • tronTRON(TRX)$0.2823100.44%
  • dogecoinDogecoin(DOGE)$0.1492450.41%
Breaking News and USA Updates with USAUpdate24Breaking News and USA Updates with USAUpdate24
  • Home
  • Breaking
  • USA
  • Business
  • Health
  • Crypto
  • Entertainment
  • Science
  • Sports
  • Technology
Search
  • Home
  • Breaking
  • USA
  • Business
    • CEO
    • Founder
    • Entrepreneur
    • Journalist
    • Realtor
  • Health
    • Doctor
    • Plastic surgeon
    • Beauty cosmetics
  • Crypto
    • Trading
  • Entertainment
  • Science
  • Sports
    • Athlete
    • Coach
    • Fitness trainer
  • Technology
Follow US
©2025 USA Update24. All Rights Reserved.
Home » Blog » Oakland man gets 7 years for unlawful possession of gun
USA

Oakland man gets 7 years for unlawful possession of gun

Olivia Brown
Olivia Brown
Published April 12, 2025
Share

Oakland, a 33 -year -old Oakland man, was sentenced to seven years in a federal prison for illegal possession of a firearm and ammunition, prosecutors said.

Pedro Juárez was convicted of the position on September 25, according to the office of the United States prosecutor.

On August 16, 2023, Juarez forced a woman who knew how to travel with him from San José to San Francisco, prosecutors said. After he let the woman go, she called 911 and the officers descended in her location.

Juarez tried to run, prosecutors said, added that he took a gun loaded with his waist and pointed it to the officers. His arm hit a railing, at the beginning and the gun fell to the ground.

Having been previously convicted of a serious crime, Juarez was forbidden to possess firearms or ammunition.

In addition to the seven -year prison mandate, Juarez received the order to fulfill three years of supervised release, which will begin when he leaves the prison, and will lose his interest in the firearm and ammunition.

Juarez is in custody and will begin to comply with his sentence immediately, prosecutors said.

Previous Article SF Giants begin road trip by walloping Yankees in rain-shortened game
Next Article Marcus Stroman implodes as Yankees get blown out in rain-shortened loss to Giants
Popular News
Bryan Kohberger’s Amazon Ka-Bar records ‘catastrophic’ for defense, experts say
Boston Mayor Michelle Wu blasts ‘presidents who think they are kings’
Fox News Digital’s News Quiz: March 21, 2025
Mysterious radio pulses from the Milky Way ‘are unlike anything we knew before’
Supernovas may have played a role in two of Earth’s largest mass extinctions, study suggests
Biden’s Haiti Envoy Savages ‘Deeply Flawed’ Approach
  • USA
  • Entertainment
  • Market
  • Science
  • Technology
  • Business
  • CEO
  • Founder
  • Entrepreneur
  • Journalist
  • Crypto
  • Trading
  • Health
  • Doctor
  • Plastic Surgeon
  • Beauty Cosmetics
  • Sports
  • Athlete
  • Coach
  • Fitness Trainer
© 2017-2025 USA update24. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?