So far 90% of existing bitcoins have been mined, but according to experts it will take 100 years to find the other 10%

Observing the movements of the cryptocurrency, analysts hope that the remaining ones will not be completely undermined until February 2140.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *